Nollywood on-screen character Femi Adebayo has at long last opened up about gossipy tidbits about his marriage slamming half a month prior.

Talking with Saturday Beats, the skilled on-screen character said he was stunned to his bones when he abruptly started to peruse on websites that his scarcely one-year marriage has slammed.

In his words;

When I read on web journals that my marriage was in turmoil, I was extremely shocked. The web-based social networking is an insane place yet we must choose the option to utilize it too in light of the idea of our work. The news stories about my marriage are really not genuine. My better half and I chose to minimize our sentiment via web-based networking media since we trust that web-based social networking could harm to relational unions and that is the motivation behind why we chose to pull down our photos. We evacuated our photos two weeks previously I really observed the news. To the brilliance of God, I was at home when the news broke and we promptly did a live video to tell our fans that all is well and the news was coming as an astonishment to us. The blogger that really began the talk likewise went by the remark segment of our live video to tell individuals that the news was false. I am not shocked any longer when some false stories are said in regards to me as a VIP yet it is critical for individuals to realize that it is smarter to recount positive stories about big names than false and negative stories. In any case, I am not going to sue the blogger. For the records, my marriage is in place; my family is fine.

Labels:

Post a Comment


Get paid to share your links!

Author Name

Wikipedia

Search results

Image 5 Title

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by centauria. Powered by Blogger.